I have wide-ranging experience in the areas of Information Security, security products, and large-scale implementations. I am a positive, results-driven, and innovative individual with proven success in balancing operational efficiency and business growth with client satisfaction, offering more than 22 years progressive and stable experience with world-class organizations. I take pride in my ability to effectively combine corporate objectives and values with personal and professional goals.
Current Role: Start Date:
When was your company founded?
How many years have you been in the channel?
Is the Channel Leader the highest ranking channel executive in your company?
Who does the Channel Leader executive report to?
Global Vice President of Channel Joe Sykora
What are the top services/products sold through the channel:
People Centric Security
Social Media Protection
Security Awareness training
30 day emergency inbox
attachment defense reputation service
What are your top channel accomplishments:
- Able to grow the channel 100’s of percent at multiple companies.
- Bring on and grow the channel with Distribution/Marketplaces/MSSP/MSP/CSP/RMM’s etc.
- One of the largest deals in previous employers deal history.
- CRN Channel Chief 2021
- CompTIA vice Chair
What is your largest channel challenge in 2022?
- The main challenge I see is getting the message out and helping customer and partners understand the number one threat vector and how we can help. We still see is 85% involve human element, and 61% evolve credentials.
How much do you expect to grow your channel in 2022?
How much do you expect to grow your MDF (Marketing Development Funds) in 2022?
Grow 5% to 10%
What are your top channel goals for 2022?
- Grow the channel in the MSP/MSSP/CSP and service provider channel.
- Enhance the capabilities to grow the current business and help our partners to enhance the security posture of our joint clients (people are the number one threat vector).
- Enhance our offering through Marketplaces
- Enhance our GTM with RMM and pSA solutions
What else should we know about the Channel Leader or Channel Program?
Channel is the life blood of the industry. When you can collaborate and work together to a common goal, there is nothing better. We want to help People, and help enhance the security posture for everyone. People are the focus, and that is what we are here to help.