ForzaDash: The #1 way to develop your MSP Channel
What are sponsors doing with our “hand raises” or market qualified leads (MQL)?
In the course of the ForzaDash story, IT Vendors want the ability to speak to our MSP community. Our sponsors want “hand raises” or market qualified leads (MQL) from our MSPs so they may partner and recruit the community. This video describes this process.
ForzaDash Marketing as a Service (MaaS)
FIRST PILLAR: In the offering, we have more than 6,000 MSPs with a 50-point survey and more than 20,000 MSP prospects that we market to continually.
SECOND PILLAR: We have our banners, that we call streamers, which are constantly running in our applications all the time. Every minute a different streamer appears.
THIRD PILLAR: In the third pillar, we have the email campaign. It elicits hand raises and gets the MSP to take a look at whatever the sponsor is offering.
This is the most unique way to develop a successful MSP channel.
So, how does a lead happen? how is it derived?
I. It starts with a sponsor’s marketing assets.
Marketing assets include white paper ebooks, 5 myths and AI machine learning, etc.; whatever product your client or prospective MSP client may benefit from and be interested to acquire.
Here are some examples:
- 5 Big Myths of Al and Machine Learning Debunked
- 10 Sales Leaders share strategies for writing winning proposals
- 5 Things MSPs want from Vendors
- 5 Steps Working Smarter and Faster
II. Assets Placed on ForzaDash Streamers and Ad Campaigns
The asset, a digital one, is then put into our streamers and ad campaigns. Once the MSP sees it, if they have an interest in it, they click on the streamer or the email, they complete a landing page, that the sponsors define, then receives the asset. At this point, this becomes a “hand raise” or a market qualified lead (MQL) which is sent to the sponsor.
III. A “Hand Raise” Or Lead Is Sent To The Sponsor
When the sponsor receives the lead, it becomes their responsibility to make an appointment, present, handle objections, close/refer, get a referral, and if they can’t – after many attempts – if they can’t make an appointment they ADD TO DRIP, nurture campaign, have inside sales to follow up.
IV. Add To Drip Up To Follow Up
Unfortunately, this is where ForzaDash sees the greatest fall off. It’s the sponsor’s must-do to follow up on the lead. You can’t waste these leads. This MSP has raised their hand, they want your asset, they want to hear from you, perhaps not right away. It is very important to follow up with them if you can’t make the appointment right away. In this case, the sponsor has to add to drip for follow up later.
V. Make an appointment
When the lead is given to the sponsor, it is his sole duty to do his utmost to set an appointment. Once this is done, an appropriate presentation of the business model can be conducted.
Do you have any questions about the ForzaDash story, or want to book a consultation? If so, feel free to contact us at any time!
What are sponsors doing with our Hand-Raises?
How are sponsors winning?
Rule of 7: Buyer is touched 7 times before sale
Prepare for the engagement
-Use LinkedIn and other sites
-Review website, blogs & social media
The steady process of “dripping” your message to prospects
Increase sales efficiency & revenue growth
-Email automation workflow
-Phone call campaign
Sales Process Relation based multi-touch, Multi-channel approach
What is stopping you from getting in front of MSPs?
What is ForzaDash appointment setting?
◦ Appointment setting is considered to be one of the most difficult parts of business development and also the most typical barrier in growing by increasing sales. Selling won’t even be possible without directly speaking to MSPs first.
◦ ForzaDash Appointment Setting will get the MSP to attend your demo or meeting, you do the rest.
What do we need to begin?
We need marketing assets to lure the MSP to meet with you. These assets need to be whitepapers, ebooks, or service documents discussing your services or products. Videos and webinars do not work well.
What does this cost?
There is a small setup fee, you only pay for the MSPs that show up for your demo or meeting.
Contact us here for consultation and other queries.
Do you want your product or service displayed consistently to our MSP community? Showcase your products, special offers, or services through our “streamers” displayed on our app(s) and used by MSPs worldwide!
Click here for more information.
ForzaDash Focus Group
ForzaDash offers a focus group service.
Are your offerings attractive to MSPs? Are your services/products MSP-friendly?
Do you need to hear directly from MSPs and gather information about how they work?
Many IT vendors wish to understand how to:
- Price their offerings
- Support the MSP
- Create an MSP channel program
- Understand how MSPs service their clients
- What MSPs look for in a technology partner
- Convince MSPs to resell your offerings
We want to help IT Vendors (sponsors) understand how MSPs operate and think. A focus group is a great way to achieve this. The partner council is an expanded version of the focus group. Click here for more information on our Partner Councils.
- Set up a pre-meeting discussion with the sponsor to discuss deliverables
- Facilitate the Focus Group for approx. 60 minutes
- Recruit and enagage 8 to 10 MSPs
- Create agenda
- Record, document, and align goals
How ForzaDash will accomplish these goals
ForzaDash is uniquely positioned to help IT vendors achieve these goals:
- Facilitation: Forzadash representatives are skilled and experienced facilitators. Each is an accomplished business owner and entrepreneur who learned how to effectively lead productive conversations within their own businesses, with vendors, with customers, and with prospects.
- Community: Forzadash representatives are highly engaged in the MSP community. Each is a recognized leader among their peers. Each has served or is actively serving on Advisory Councils or Focus Groups for Microsoft, Axcient, OpenDNS, etc. Forzadash is also a leading vendor to the MSP community, actively serving over 40,000 MSPs. Our Community connectedness enables us to recruit many high-quality MSPs.
- Experience: Forzadash representatives have decades of experience running successful MSPs based on the technology ecosystem. This experience is the glue to bind our facilitation skills and our Community presence.
Sponsor Questions and Deliverables:
- What is the mission of the FG?
- Is your offering a sell-to-and/or sell-through model?
- What is the target MSP profile?
- Do you offer NFR (not for resale) offerings for the MSP?
- What are the questions for the MSPs before, during, and after the FG meeting?
- What is the benefit for the MSP to attend this focus group? Do you have giveaways or gifts?
- Does the MSP need to watch or read something before attending the GF meeting?
- Do you have a pre and/or post-meeting survey?
- If necessary provide NDA.
- Recruit MSP sales, leadership, and technical staff at the FG to answer all questions.
Contact us for more information and pricing: https://forzadash.com/#contact
The ForzaDash White Paper Writing Service For MSP Vendors
Get more leads for your sales team quickly — without spending weeks or months tracking down a capable white paper writing and graphic design team who understands your market.
Your need to get more leads for your sales team. And you’ve wisely chosen ForzaDash as your most effective way to develop a successful MSP channel.
One of the first things you’ll need is a powerful “Lead Magnet”.
Engage prospects with a white paper.
A white paper can help you set your brand ahead of the competition, initiate interest and inquisitiveness in the audience, and build respect for your company’s approach to the business. White papers may vary by business, industry vertical, and intent.
It must cause your ideal MSP clients to take note and raise their hand to say, “Yes, I’d like to learn more!”
The Challenge: Getting it DONE
If you don’t already have a powerful “Lead Magnet”, you’ll need to either:
- Assign the task to someone internally, who may or may not understand the nuances of creating a truly effective lead generating asset specifically targeting the MSP Community, or…
- Track down a writer who understands your market and what it takes to generate qualified leads.
In the meantime, your company is missing out on valuable leads every day. The cost of a missed opportunity can add up to tens of thousands of dollars in lost revenue.
The Smart Solution
Or you can shortcut the process with the ForzaDash White Paper Writing Service.
The process requires just three simple steps:
- Fill in a questionnaire with details about your company’s target MSP channel partners and take a free 30-minute consultation with our white paper specialist to determine your company’s exact needs and goals.
- We’ll then provide you with a proposal which, if acceptable, you can execute immediately and get the project started.
- Within 2-3 weeks of the project start, you’ll receive a first draft for review and comments. 3-5 days later you’ll typically have a finished copy, ready to start generating leads for you and your sales team!
Not only will your new white paper be designed to engage qualified prospects, it can set your brand apart from competition, initiate interest, stimulate curiosity in your target audience, and build your company’s reputation in the MSP community.
Questions to Consider
To make sure your white paper drives sales and enhances your company’s brand, it must address a few key questions:
- Is this white paper about an industry shift or a technology trend?
- Who will benefit from reading it? Business unit head? CIO? CTO? CFO?
- What is their benefit?
- What is the market size or opportunity from this shift or trend?
- Why should your audience worry about the shift or trend and be interested in it?
- Are there any industry analysts covering this space and publishing data?
- How is your product or service enabling success in this shift or trend?
Our Unique Experience-Based Approach
Over the years, we’ve worked with large, medium, and startup companies in authoring white papers that evoke interest, cultivate a mature understanding, and create trust in their audiences.
Our approach includes four key areas of focus:
We set up a series of meetings and interview sessions to discover your vision for the white paper. We’ll seek to understand your chosen audience and the intended use for the marketing asset. We also discuss topics and the required information for each of the content elements. Working with you and your team, we validate the market through definitive research and support material to strengthen your company’s thought leadership.
Our team of writers then gets to work with the point-of-contact at your firm to develop the first draft, identify gaps, receive feedback, and build a formal draft. This is continually improved through discussions, feedback, debate, and research. In approximately 2-3 weeks, we are able to produce a formidable final draft, ready for publishing.
As content is best consumed, read, and digested when well-designed, we take the final draft through a strategic design process from page layout to images, illustrations, and aligning the corporate brand guidelines.
We’ll then help the white paper amplify your marketing presence and sales results with publishing support, including setting up landing pages for the white paper, email content and design, and streamers.
The Keys to Success
To get the best possible results from your sales team, they need qualified prospects, predisposed and open to the solutions your company provides. A professionally written white paper, done in a matter of weeks -not months, can make all the difference.
Without it, your company may find selling more difficult and your lead flow lacking in the quality and quantity you need to achieve your goals.
Why take the chance?
Find out how our White Paper Writing Service can save you time, and assure the best sales and branding results possible.
Contact us here for consultation and other queries.
How do you rank amoung other vendors when it comes to MSPs? Come back soon for more information.
This is the ForzaDash story!
Forza Technology Solutions (later called ForzaDash) was founded in 1993 as a managed service provider (MSP) and application development firm. Joe Pannone founded the firm to help and support companies in the Connecticut area with their computer networks. Forza also created many applications for companies as well including manufacturing, security, healthcare, education, and business intelligence.
Forza continued to rapidly grow organically and through acquisitions. The management of Forza requested internal dashboards and better business intelligence to be formulated for our newly onboarded ConnectWise and Kaseya platforms. Forza created an internal dashboarding and reporting tool to help with this need.
Based on peer recommendation, in 2010, Forza introduced CWDash, the ConnectWise manage: Business Intelligence (BI) platform to market. CWDash was a success as a subscription-based business intelligence application for ConnectWise Manage.
Years later, vendors asked to advertise in CWDash to reach this MSP community base using our application. We switched to a Freemium model. CWDash is now free to the MSPs and is made possible through vendor-sponsorship. What’s more, we are constantly addressing the needs of our clients and sponsors alike to provide the best ways possible so that the business intelligence applications they use become updated with the changing times and technology.
ForzaDash story: We made more revenue giving it away than selling it.
Currently, the newly branded ForzaDash with its flagship application CWDash offers a unique way for IT vendors to present their services to help thousands of MSPs grow in the ForzaDash community. By belonging to this constantly growing community, MSPs enjoy all the products afforded by your subscription for FREE! Would you like to have access to this MSP community that is thankful to the sponsors for covering the cost of their business intelligence?
For more information and/or a personalized consultation, visit ForzaDash who has been connecting IT vendors and MSPs since 2015, and discover why “ForzaDash is the most effective way to develop a successful channel.”
The ForzaDash platform offers many features to our sponsors.
The Email Digest and updates have evolved over the years based on sponsor feedback.
Automated Email Digest and Update
- Delivered every business day
- Reports data from the previous day
- Delivered every Monday
- Reports data from the previous week
- Delivered on the first Monday of every month
- Reports data from the previous month
ForzaDash Daily Prospects Digest
Delivered every business day
- Top MSP prospects viewing your streamers
- Displays MSP Name, City, State and Country
- These MSPs have viewed your streamers the most
MSP of the Day (MoD)
- Randomly selected from our community
- Start Date
- # Employees
- Established year
- # Clients supported
- Average client engagement
- RMM Tool
ForzaDash Weekly/Monthly Update
Weekly Performance Snapshot
- Streamer Hours: Our In-App Streamers (banners) display for ~1 minute each. How many hours were the sponsor’s streamers displayed last week.
- Total Imprints: An impression or “Imprint” is when our streamers display ~1 minute each in our Apps.
- MSP of the Day received: How many MoD has the sponsor received from the platform?
- What are the most panels (dashboards) the MSPs using in our applications?
- Displays: Rank, panel name & imprints
- What MSPs clicked on your streamers?
- Displays MSP
- Display Campaign information
- Launch Date
- Open Rate
- Click-through rate
- Market Qualified Lead
- A CSV file is attached to the email with MSP / MQL information
We at Forzadash continue to improve our platform for our sponsors. Do you have any suggestions?
Click here for the PDF document.
Sponsors have requested a way to have a dedicated group of MSPs for direct feedback. Our MSP partner council is generally composed of a group of 12 MSPs whose profiles are created by the sponsor. The council often lasts for more than a year. We facilitate and manage the process. You’ll get a true partner council meet-up with MSPs. They completely outsource it to us.
Four Major Phases
Phase 1: Charter Creation*
This involves creating everything in the charter including the following:
- Mission/Vision/ Why does it exist?
- Meeting rhythm
- Target MSP profile definition
- MSP benefit/Motivation
- Document and align
- Campaign asset creation
Phase 2: Recruit Campaign*
We go right through the recruitment of the MSPs. In the charter, we decide together with the vendor and the sponsor, who wants to be in there. We go out and recruit these MSPs for you.
The activities included here include:
- Banner/Streamer creation
- Email/Landing page creation and execution
- Finalizing Survey
- Virtual meeting interview
- NDA Signature
- Gift cards and other Partner council gifts, gift cards or other incentives provided by the client
Phase 3: Face to Face**
We like the first quarter to be face to face. We want to get to know each other. Sit with each other, shake hands. So, you expect this phase to have the following agenda:
- Recommend one- or two-days face to face meeting per year
- Pre-meeting agenda creation
- Facilitate the meeting
- Post-meeting survey
- Scorecard: Takeaways, Action Items, Accountability
- Event logistics to be completed by the client, recommend client pay for everything except flight
Phase 4: Virtual Meeting ***
We conduct virtual meetings to address and accomplish the following:
- Recommend every other month
- Pre-meeting agenda creation
- Facilitate meetings
- Scorecard: Takeaways, Action Items, Accountability
- Post-meeting survey
DURATION OF EACH PHASE
For the first year: * Phases 1 and 2 last 1 quarter
** Phase 3 lasts 1 quarter
*** Phase 4 lasts 2 quarters
In the second year and beyond, we make updates on the Charter if needed. We invite MSP members if there’s fall off; if there are acquisitions; or whatever the reason may be. And then we begin the second quarter face to face meeting and then virtual meeting and continue that through on.
MSP Partner Council
As part of the Forzadash partner council, get real advice from real MSPs and what services they look for from a vendor. This way, we can address these needs and create a personalized MSP development application, if possible. Contact us here today for queries or consultations.