Are you wondering about the ForzaDash: How a Lead Happens? If so, we are more than happy to walk you through our process.
Generally speaking, ForzaDash is a MaaS or Marketing as a service. This involves providing the most appropriate marketing solutions for both our MSPs and IT Vendors.
Consequently, there are three pillars to our process:
1. MSP Community
- +6,000 MSPs using our fee applications
- 50 Point survey. All MSPs have to take a survey before receiving our apps
- +30,000 MSP prospects or leads that we regularly market to
2. In-App advertising
- Our Windows apps have built-in ‘Streamers’. These are our in-app banners that the MSPs are branded by
3. Email Campaigns
- We create and launch Emails to our MSP community on behalf of our sponsors
The most effective and unique way to develop a successful MSP channel
So, how does a lead happen?
In essence, a lead all starts with a marketing asset.
Specifically, it starts with the sponsor’s marketing asset, which fits the ideal MSP segment. The asset should be a whitepaper.
- 6 Great Myths of Machine Learning and AI Debunked
- 4 Steps Working more efficiently Smarter and Faster
- 5 Ways MSP generate revenue from MDR
- 10 Marketing Leaders share strategies for writing winning proposals
All in all, the marketing asset is placed in our In-App banners we call streamers. We also send emails to the MSP community on behalf of the sponsor. Once the MSP is interested in the asset, they click on the streamer or a link in the email we send. The MSP must complete a landing page, with all required fields specified by the sponsor. When the MSP completes the landing page, this is considered a ‘hand raise’ or a lead.
As a result, the lead is immediately sent to the sponsor, where the sales cycle begins. Depending on the Sponsor sales cycle the sponsor will
Appointment, schedule a meeting
Presentation, display your services
Close the deal and get referrals
If after many attempts an appointment doesn’t occur, it is imperative that the MSP is placed in a nurture program from the sponsor. The MSP may not be ready right now but is still a lead who may be ready in a couple of weeks.